It’s week three of the WWE Mixed Match Challenge series.
The MMC season two continues this evening on Facebook Watch at 10pm EST., immediately following WWE SmackDown Live on the USA Network.
Matches scheduled for tonight’s show, which is week three of WWE MMC, include Finn Balor and Bayley vs. Jinder Mahal and Alicia Fox, as well as Rusev and Lana vs. Jimmy Uso and Naomi.
Due to the round-robin nature of the tourney, Mahal and Fox will be wrestling on MMC for the second straight week when the next round kicks off this evening. The duo lost to Bobby Lashley and Mickie James on last week’s show.
The current season of WWE Mixed Match Challenge wraps up with the finals at WWE TLC on Sunday, December 16th. Featured below are the updated standings for the WWE MMC season two.
* Braun Strowman & Ember Moon (1-0)
* Bobby Lashley & Mickie James (1-0)
* Finn Balor & Bayley (0-0)
* Jinder Mahal & Alicia Fox (0-1)
* Kevin Owens & Natalya (0-1)
* AJ Styles & Charlotte Flair (1-0)
* The Miz & Asuka (1-0)
* Rusev & Lana (0-0)
* R-Truth & Carmella (0-1)
* Jimmy Uso & Naomi (0-1)
Check back here at Rajah.com this evening for WWE Mixed Match Challenge results.
- VIDEO: Undertaker Comes Out Of Character For RARE Behind-The-Scenes WWE Interview