— The numbers are in for last night’s AEW Dynamite and NXT shows and for the first time since the shows debuted head-to-head, NXT won the battle in total viewership though AEW maintained its top position in the 18-49 demographic. NXT was watched by 916,000 viewers with a 0.30 rating in the 18-49 demo while Dynamite was watched by 893,000 viewers with a 0.39 rating in the 18-49 demo. NXT’s viewership was actually the highest the show has gotten since AEW began airing in the first week of October, no doubt getting a post from the Survivor Series storyline that brought several Raw/Smackdown superstars to the show.
— On the night, AEW finished 8th in the coveted demo while NXT wasn’t too far behind at #14. Across the other demos, AEW actually won them all except in the 50+ which NXT won handily.
— Here is a look at the week-by-week ratings battle.
1 – AEW Dynamite was simulcast on both TNT and TruTV.
- CM Punk Excited To Be Weekly Critic Of WWE TV, Talks WWE Status & Plans (VIDEO)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom