The following are results of the WWE RAW television taping, which is taking place right now at the O2 Arena in London, England, and will air in its’ usual time slot on the USA Network later tonight.
– The show opens with Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family in the ring. Bray cuts a great promo about John Cena and did his singing gimmick. Bray announces Cena vs. Luke Harper for later tonight. Cena hits the ring and ends up taking out The Wyatt Family.
– Cesaro and Paul Heyman make their way to the ring. Heyman cuts a promo about how they are the stars and the fans are all wannabes. Heyman brags about Brock Lesnar breaking the streak. Sheamus ends up coming out for a non-title match.
– Cesaro def. Sheamus in a non-title match. Sheamus actually gets boo’d by the London fans quite a bit during this one. Cesaro ends up getting the win with a German suplex. After the match, Sheamus offers a handshake to Cesaro, who refuses.
– It is announced that later tonight “The Animal” Batista will square-off with Shield member Seth Rollins later tonight.
– There will be a “Beat the Clock” challenge tonight to determine who will challenge Bad News Barrett for the WWE Intercontinental Championship at the WWE Payback pay-per-view.
– Big E. def. Ryback at 5:02 in a “Beat the Clock” challenge match. Big E. picked up the win with his “Big Ending” finisher for the 1-2-3.
– R-Truth & Cameron vs. Fandango & Layla ends in a no contest when Summer Rae interferes, kisses Fandango and gets into a brawl with Layla.
– Daniel Bryan’s music hits, but instead of the WWE World Heavyweight Champion coming to the ring, out walks Stephanie McMahon. Stephanie cuts a promo, but is cut off by a very passionate and loud “CM Punk” chant from the fans in the O2 Arena. Long story short, Stephanie announces that Daniel Bryan has been stripped of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. She contemplates who she’s going to award the title to, but doesn’t confirm anything else officially.
– 3MB comes out as The Union Jacks. Lana comes out and cuts one of her typical promos. Rusev is introduced to a pretty big ovation. Rusev squashes Heath Slater in an easy match.
– There is a backstage segment with The Shield. Seth Rollins talks about his match against Batista later on in tonight’s show. Roman Reigns shows off the scar above his right eye from the collision he had with Randy Orton in Glasgow on Wednesday.
– Rob Van Dam def. Alberto Del Rio at 4:88 in a “Beat The Clock” challenge match. RVD won with 15 seconds remaining compared to the 5:02 victory Big E. had against Ryback earlier in the show. With the win coming in quicker fashion than Big E., Van Dam is now in the lead in the “Beat the Clock” challenge.
– There is a backstage segment with John Cena and The Usos. Renee Young is interviewing the three guys, which turns out to be mostly a comedy segment.
– Seth Rollins def. Batista via disqualification. It is revealed that Triple H will be the special ring announcer for the match, while Randy Orton will serve as the special guest timekeeper. Rollins ends up bringing out Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns to be guest commentators for the match. Rollins-Batiata ended up being a great little match, with a big brawl breaking out at the end between The Shield and Evolution. The finish of the match itself saw Batista get DQ’d after HHH attacked Rollins.
– Alicia Fox def. Paige in a non-title match. Fox pretty much squashed the Divas Champion the entire time, picking up the win in this non-title match.
– Dolph Ziggler def. Mark Henry in a “Beat the Clock” challenge match, however fails to beat Van Dam’s time of 4:88 from earlier tonight.
– Rob Van Dam comes to the ring to celebrate being the new number one contender to the WWE Intercontinental Championship, as he had the best time in tonight’s “Beat the Clock” challenge, which was set up to determine Barrett’s challenger at WWE Payback. Barrett ends up coming out and beating down Van Dam. Barrett also delivers some “Bad News” to Van Dam, which is that he won’t be able to beat him at Payback.
– Apparently due to the loud CM Punk chants earlier, which as noted drowned out Stephanie McMahon while she was cutting her promo, the situation surrounding the WWE title was confused. While Steph hinted at stripping Bryan of the title, she did not officially do so. She did, however, mention that Bryan must show up to RAW next week and if he’s unfit, must relinquish the title.
– Renee Young brings out Adam Rose and his “Rosebuds” to the ring. They all party around a bunch until Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter come out. Rose is over huge with the London crowd. Colter cuts a promo and basically challenges Rose to compete against Swagger. The fans break out into a “you’re a lemon” chant, directed at Colter and Swagger.
– John Cena def. Luke Harper via disqualification. Cena was boo’d like crazy by the fans in the O2 Arena during this match. Lots of “Cena sucks” chants. The finish saw Bray Wyatt attack Cena, causing the DQ-finish. After the match, The Wyatt Family beats Cena down in and out of the ring. Wyatt hits Cena with his Sister Abigail finisher on the top of the stage. The show goes off the air with Bray singing and Harper doing the ten count to a laid out Cena, hyping up the “Last Man Standing” match at Payback.
BACKSTAGE NEWS: Daniel Bryan May Be Out MUCH LONGER Than Expected! [READ >>]