– WWE Superstar Tyson Kidd underwent knee surgery on Thursday afternoon and noted on Twitter that he was doing cardio right before the procedure. He tweeted a picture of himself in his hospital bed after the surgery, which you can view here:
– WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair tweeted on Thursday, “Loved talking to the kids at Chickamauga Elementary School this morning. Keep up the good work!”
– After Monday’s RAW, Dolph Ziggler will be flying to Australia to do promotional work for WWE.
– On Monday’s 20th Anniversary RAW, we saw The Rock swear to God that he will defeat CM Punk at the Royal Rumble and capture the WWE Championship. Typically, when a babyface guarantees a title win (especially in such dramatic fashion), they do win, so this is a strong indication that The Rock will be victorious next weekend.
As we’ve been reporting in recent weeks, WWE has been considering several different scenarios of how to get the WWE title on the Rock so he can defend it against John Cena at WrestleMania. It was proposed that Punk would retain the title and The Rock would then win it at Elimination Chamber, but now it’s looking like Punk’s title reign could end this month.
* PICTURE of CM PUNK & AL BUNDY Training Jiu-Jitsu – YES! YES!
(Partial Source: f4wonline.com)