— WWE returns to the Landon Arena at the Kansas Expo Centre in Topeka, Kansas on September 29th, 2012 and the Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita, Kansas on September 30th, 2012. (Thanks to Devin Cutting)
— WWE’s North American live event attendance was down 3% in May compared to the previous year. Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* 6/22: RAW from Bethlehem, PA drew 4,600 fans and grossed $158,000.
* 6/23: RAW from Wheeling, WV drew 3,400 fans and grossed $115,000.
* 6/23: SmackDown from Springfield, IL drew 3,500 fans and grossed $95,000.
* 6/24: RAW from Huntington, WV drew 3,000 fans and grossed $90,000
* 6/24: SmackDown from Bloomington, IL drew 3,300 fans and grossed $100,000.
* 6/24: RAW from Fort Wayne, IN drew a sellout of 8,500 fans.
— WWE.com did 12.5 million unique visitors in May, down 9% from the prior year (13.7 million).
— WWEShop.com averaged 645 orders per day in May, down 23% from the previous year.
* Rumor On The New Permanent WWE GM & Matches Planned For SUMMERSLAM
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)