– NXT General Manager William Regal announced on this week’s show that the next TakeOver live special will take place on Wednesday, February 11th at 8pm EST on the WWE Network. The following matches, which could change over the next several weeks (based on the shows already taped), have been set:
– NXT Champion Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens
NXT Women’s Title Fatal 4-Way Match
– Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte
– A tournament to determine the next #1 Contender to the NXT Championship is underway. Finn Balor defeated Curtis Axel and Hideo Itami defeated Tyler Breeze on this week’s show to advance.
The final two First Round matches will take place next week, with Tyson Kidd facing Adrian Neville and Bull Dempsey taking on Baron Corbin.
– Also on next week’s episode of NXT, there will be a contract signing between Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens for their match at TakeOver.
*SPOILERS* For The Next 2 Weeks Of NXT TV – Major Developments