New Japan Pro Wrestling recently held night one of their Wrestling Dontaku 2018 Event which emanated from the Fukuoka Kokusai Center in Fukuoka, Japan. The event is main-evented by Kenny Omega taking on Hangman Page. The show also features other Bullet Club vs Bullet Club match-ups. Below are the results from the show:
– Bullet Club (Chase Owens & Yujiro Takahashi) def. Shota Umino & Yota Tsuji by pinfall with a package piledriver from Owens on Umino.
– Jushin “Thunder” Liger, Ryusuke Taguchi & Tiger Mask IV def. Ren Narita, Tomoyuki Oka & Yuji Nagata by pinfall with Dodon from Taguchi on Narita.
– Roppongi 3K (Rocky Romero, SHO & YOH) def. Suzuki-gun (Davey Boy Smith Jr., Lance Archer & Takashi Iizuka) by pinfall with a schoolboy pin from SHO on Iizuka.
– Chaos (Hirooki Goto, “Switchblade” Jay White, Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano & YOSHI-HASHI) def. David Finlay, Juice Robinson, Michael Elgin, Toa Henare & Togi Makabe by pinfall with Blade Runner from White on Henare.
– Bullet Club (Marty Scurll, Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) def. Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa) (c) by pinfall with More Bang for Your Buck from the Young Bucks on Loa to win the NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Titles. After the match, we get the Bone Soldier tease once again.
– Los Ingobernables de Japon (BUSHI, EVIL, Hiromu Takahashi, SANADA & Tetsuya Naito) def. Suzuki-gun (El Desperado, Minoru Suzuki, Taichi, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Zack Sabre Jr.) by pinfall with EVIL from EVIL on Kanemaru. After the match, the Young Bucks come down to issue a challenge to IWGP Tag Team Champions EVIL and SANADA and lay them out with superkicks after. The Young Bucks leave, then EVIL recovers and accepts the challenge.
– Chaos (Kazuchika Okada & Will Ospreay) def. Hiroshi Tanahashi & KUSHIDA by pinfall with a Rainmaker from Okada on KUSHIDA.
– Cody Rhodes def. Kota Ibushi by pinfall with Din’s Fire, a Kudo Driver.
Before the next match, Cody attacks Omega and he and Page beat Omega down but Omega manages to fight back before a table comes into play and the match begins.
– Kenny Omega def. Hangman Page by pinfall with One-Winged Angel.