PWTorch editor Wade Keller presents a special Thursday Flagship edition of the Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Podcast featuring a WrestleMania 36 Preview with ex-WWE Creative Team member and professional stand-up comedian Matt McCarthy.
(Search “wade keller” to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
TORCH TODAY – Monday, December 14 Live Stream
– 10:30 p.m.: The Raw Post-Game Show edition of the PWTorch Livecast with James Caldwell & Pat McNeill is available to listen on-demand at PWTorchLivecast.com.
PWTorch “Instant Reaction” specialist Ben Tucker published his thoughts on WWE’s decision to put the WWE Title on Roman Reigns after the TLC PPV. (Also Vote in our Poll!)
– 7:00 p.m.: Full live WWE Raw Results tonight. WWE announced a WWE Title match of Sheamus vs. Roman Reigns with Reigns’s career on the line for the main event…
– 6:00 p.m.: WWE announced two matches for Raw on the WWE Network Pre-Show.
– 4:00 p.m.: WWE is opening the voting for next week’s “Slammys” edition of Raw. The voting is HERE.
– Lucha Underground and ProWrestlingTees.com announced an official “apparel deal” to provide official Lucha Underground merchandise through the website. The t-shirts can be viewed HERE.
– Kurt Angle confirmed his final U.S. dates for TNA when TNA tapes television in Pennsylvania January 5-9. Angle is scheduled to end his TNA run on the U.K. Tour at the end of January.
My final US Tour for @IMPACTWRESTLING – epic week of wrestling. #itsreal #itstrue #PopTV jan5-9 Bethlehem, Pa. pic.twitter.com/T1NYUeMBzW
— Kurt Angle (@RealKurtAngle) December 14, 2015
– 3:00 p.m.: WWE top star John Cena was interviewed by the Wall Street Journal promoting the new “Sisters” movie. Notably, Cena talked about working behind-the-scenes in WWE, hinting that he’s thinking about retirement. (Read the Report)
– 2:00 p.m.: This week’s Live Events Center Schedule has been updated – there is a ton of wrestling this final non-holiday weekend of 2015 before Christmas and New Year’s weekends.
– Read PWTorch contributor Mike McMahon’s in-person report on TLC from Boston HERE. (Plus, Reader Reax to TLC)
– 1:00 p.m.: Jim Ross published his thoughts on TLC and Mauro Ranallo getting the lead Smackdown gig on USA Network in a new blog at jrsbarbq.com. Ross also wrote about the importance of following up on the TLC show-closing angle involving Triple H and Roman Reigns.
“The follow up on TV with Reigns is imperative Monday night on Raw. No room for error after last night. Momentum can be lost as quickly as it is earned,” Ross wrote.
– Nielsen’s Twitter TV Rating for TLC was not good. It ranked lowest of the year among Sunday night WWE PPVs. (Read the Report)
– 12:00 p.m.: Triple H is okay everyone. Hunter, who was part of an injury angle at TLC on Sunday night, tweeted a picture of Roman Reigns slamming him through an announce table at TLC with the hashtag “GameOn.” Hunter followed by tweeting out new NXT tour dates for January 2016. (Read the NXT Announcement)
– We published TNA Impact viewership, plus DVR figures, for last Wednesday’s Impact episode. (Read the Report)
– 11:00 a.m.: Ring of Honor announced a big singles match of Michael Elgin vs. Adam Cole for their post-Final Battle TV taping on Saturday, December 19 in Philadelphia.
– 10:00 a.m.: WWE officially announced a marketing partnership with Coca-Cola, which will be the official sponsor of the Tribute to the Troops special on USA Network. (Full Story)
– 9:30 a.m.: WWE officially announced Mauro Ranallo as the new lead voice of Smackdown when the blue brand moves to USA Network on Thursday, January 7 at 8:00 p.m. EST. (Full Story)
– 9:00 a.m.: The ol’ TNA storyline couple Jay Lethal and So Cal Val got together for an interview promoting ROH’s Final Battle PPV on Friday night, where Lethal is scheduled to defend the ROH World Title against A.J. Styles.
– A new episode of wrestling artist Rob Schamberger’s “Canvas 2 Canvas” video series features NXT champion Finn Balor.
Click Here: liverpool mens jersey
– WWE is having a second “Cyber Monday” sale on their Shop website. The items in the sale can be found HERE.
– WWE extended Triple H’s injury angle at the TLC PPV to an ambulance ride with Stephanie McMahon. WWE’s website released footage of Hunter being wheeled backstage toward an ambulance. Stephanie, in-character, paused for a moment to yell at Rusev for not taking out Roman Reigns.
– Former NFL player Brennan Williams announced his new wrestling name of Marcellus Black at Booker T’s ROW show in Houston over the weekend. Williams also announced that he will make his in-ring debut on January 30 for ROW. (Title Match Wrestling)
– The Prime Time Players (Titus O’Neil & Darren Young) are scheduled for Monday morning media interviews promoting Raw in Philadelphia.
Let's knock this media out the park like we always do @TitusONeilWWE. #MakingMoves #WWEPhilly @CBSPhilly pic.twitter.com/g9L3e9E7sm
— nodaysoff D-Young (@DarrenYoungWWE) December 14, 2015