WWE.com spoke to many of the Superstars who competed at Sunday’s WrestleMania 29 pay-per-view shortly after their matches. Here are some highlights of what they said:
– World Heavyweight champion Alberto Del Rio said his match against Jack Swagger was the hardest match of his career. Zeb Colter said he and Jack Swagger are not finished with Del Rio. Del Rio and Swagger are rumored to be facing each other again at Extreme Rules in a submission match.
– Following his impressive win over Ryback. Mark Henry says he has a lot more respect for him after taking the Shellshocked. That said – “somebody’s going to get their ass kicked” and he has more to feed Ryback.
– Fandango did not have much to say after his WWE debut win over Chris Jericho, but wrote “10″ on a piece of paper and said that’s how he’s feeling right now.
– New Intercontinental Champion The Miz was greeted by members of the New Jersey National Guard after returning backstage and dedicated his win to his awesome “Mizfits.”
– The Shield posted a handheld video after their win over Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show, saying that justice was served.
* News On JOHN CENA’s Next Feud & Several Top Superstars Taking Time Off