All has been quiet on the Enzo Amore front since he was released from WWE back in January amid allegations of rape and sexual misconduct. The move to release Enzo came just 24 hours after the company had announced his suspension.
Click Here: cutom plastic mold and molding
Enzo even went silent on social media, with a lone post on Instagram coming last week, teasing his possible retirement from pro wrestling.
When Enzo was released from WWE, he was under investigation by police stemming from accusations of rape and sexual misconduct dating back to October 19th, 2017. We reported at the time of Enzo’s WWE release that the former Cruiserweight Champion was not fired because the company feels he is guilty of the accusations made against him, but because he “hid” news of the police investigation from WWE officials.
Read Also: Amore’s Accuser Details Alleged Rape, Says She Was Knocked Out After Repeating ‘No’ Countless Times
According to Ryan Satin, the investigation into the allegations made against Enzo is ongoing, which is likely why he has yet to speak out on the matter, and has remained mum on social media.
Spoke with police this week who told me the investigation is still active. Also spoke with Enzo’s lawyer who said they’ve been cooperating with police but had no further updates. https://t.co/BS0NN3oWUc
— Ryan Satin (@ryansatin) May 4, 2018
Back on January 23rd, after news broke of Enzo’s WWE release, he released the following official statement through his Arizona based attorney Timothy J. Eckstein. Below is the only comment Enzo has made on the issue to date:
“Over the last two days, Philomena Sheahan has made multiple public accusations against Eric Arndt (also known as Enzo Amore with the WWE), including allegations of sexual misconduct concerning an October 2017 incident in Phoenix. Mr. Arndt fully and unequivocally denies those accusations. He is cooperating with the authorities in this matter and looks forward to having it resolved in a timely manner. Neither Mr. Arndt nor his counsel will be making any further public comments on this matter.”