Hulk Hogan appeared on Bubba the Love Sponge’s radio show yesterday morning. Here are some of the more notable things he said.
* Hogan wants to kill all house shows until things come together on television. He feels that in no time, TNA will become a force which people will pay attention to.
* He said he has no plans to solely bring in his friends to TNA. He said when he met Ken Anderson on the Australian tour, he knew that “he had what it took.”
* Bubba the Love Sponge discussed his backstage altercation with Awesome Kong earlier this week, saying he was mad at what she did to him. He then called her “a bitch.”
* Apparently, Hogan too poked fun at Kong, feeling her anger was “menstrual-related.”
* Bubba said he was pushing for a bigger role in TNA but now hates the wrestling business. Hogan responded by saying, “Wow!”
* Hogan said less is more and discussed a segment with Scott Hall and Sean Waltman that was taped this week.
* Hogan put over Ric Flair for being on his game once he became aligned with AJ Styles.
The talk lasted roughly fifteen minutes and Hogan basically emphasized that he was going to show everyone how the wrestling business works.
Hogan looking to kill off a TNA character – find out who ->