Thanks to betwrestling.com for sending this in:
The oddsmakers at William Hill have set the betting odds for tonight’s King of the Ring on WWE Raw. It is rare that odds are set for WWE cable broadcasts, usually due to match cards not being announced until the show itself. The have been limited instances of Raw or Smackdown odds and this would be one of them. Instead of the individual matches that have been announced having lines, the eventual winner of the entire tournament is what can be wagered on.
Traditionally, this tournament is won by a heel, so it is no surprise that the best odds are currently held by Drew McIntyre. The second most likely to win according to the odds is Baron Corbin, another heel. No participant is listed as a “favorite” however. This is because with sixteen participants the chances of any one specific performer being a lock is unlikely. We see this often with multi-person matches, especially the Royal Rumble and Battle Royal Matches.
Click Here: geelong cats guernsey 2019
- Drew McIntyre +250
Baron Corbin +300
Kevin Owens +450
Samoa Joe +1200
Buddy Murphy +1600
The Miz +2000
Cedric Alexander +2000
Sami Zayn +5000
Chad Gable +6600
Apollo Crews +10000
Shelton Benjamin +10000
- Vince McMahon Misses RAW This Week, News On How That Changed EVERYTHING!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom